Warren-Morrison Valves Ltd has been manufacturing it's own unique range of industrial valve products for over 55 years. Benefiting from our internal rubber molding department, machine shop and development and test facilities we maintain total control over production and quality through continuous (IPI) in process inspection. Our dedication towards forward development has continued to ensure our market position as a select industrial valve manufacturer and supplier.
To name but a few in addition to our standard manual range of industrial valves, such configurations include;
- Full instrumentation packages supplied with process control valves, positioners, solenoid valves, AR regulators, limit and proximity indication, including mechanical, electric and magnetic.
- Direct acting air operated diaphragm valves and manually extended pit valves.
- Fire hydrant valves based on the tried and trusted S type design.
- Bespoke flange connections to suit all piping schedules.
- Cast modifications and bespoke engineered platforms designed specially to accept customers actuated needs.
- Pneumatically actuated valve configurations.
- Electrically actuated valve configurations.
- Colour coded valve packages in various protective coatings to meet the demands of modern plant requirements, both practically and environmentally.
- Comprehensive coating systems to suit every environment .
Fire Hydrant Valves
Media Containment Valves
Knife Gate Valves
Twinplate Check Valves
Cut Hose Couplings